Cycling Ireland/Clontarf Cycling Club Licenses
To register or renew your Cycling Ireland and Clontarf Cycling Club membership please go through the following steps on the CI websitehttp://www.cyclingireland.ie/
It is based on one calender year so, Janu- Dec . So the sooner in the year you pay it, the more value you get. (ie. It is still the same price if you pay in June.)
Here is a video from cycling Ireland
2. If logging into the new portal for the first time click: “For first time access click here to retrieve your Password” which is underneath the Sign In button. All renewing members need to do this step first to reset your password.
The following video gives an overview of the new portal:
If you’re a new member please refer to the following video to guide you through the steps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MoCLm_kYxQ&feature=youtu.be
3. Once logged in, a dashboard with the following tiles will be available:
4. Chose the blue “Member” tile on the dashboard which will open the following “Member Details” screen:
5. Choose the “CI Licence Type” you require for 2014:
6. To select the Clontarf Cycling club license type, click on the looking glass icon to the right of the “Club Membership” field
which will open the following window, then choose which one is applicable to you :
7. Proceed to the next screen and Submit your updated details which will then be approved by the club and routed back to you for payment.
8. Payment is through the orange “Checkout” tile on the home screen/dashboard.
Any queries please email [email protected] or go the FAQ section of the forum.