Our club, Clontarf Cycling Club is all inclusive and for all cycling abilities. We believe that fitness and fun can be combined through organised and social membership of our club. We represent our community, support our community and charitable causes through our sport. We respect and appreciate our membership and ensure their development, safety and well being are combined with fun and active participation. We aim to represent our sponsors, club and cycling in Ireland to the highest of standards.
- Currently the club is over 18′s for insurance purposes.
- The club operates a No Helmet, No Insurance, No Cycle policy
- No more than 2 cycles can be partaken without joining the club. The 2 welcome spins are taken entirely at your own risk if you do not have Cycling Ireland or IVCA licence coverage.
Each cyclist must have the following items on every cycle:
- Road bike preferably (Strictly No Tri bars)
- Helmet (no helmet, no cycle)
- Water bottle & cage (2 bottles advised)
- Food (energy bars etc)
- Spare tubes
- Multi-tool and Tyre levers